ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   Insurance Hell (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Anyone willing to proofread my appeal? (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12776)

Kelly4ADR 05-10-2014 12:37 PM

Anyone willing to proofread my appeal?

I don't know if anyone has asked this before. But writing an appeal can be such a huge, frustrating and lonely task! :shout: I've got one last big shot in my appeals process. I thought of asking my friends to proof read, but it would be a topic that is completely foreign to them. Who better to ask than my ADR Besties?

I'm still working on it, but I would sooo appreciate input from whomever is willing to look it over before I send it. I should have it done by the end of the week.

:o

hobbes1212 05-10-2014 02:07 PM

Sure

Kelly,

I'd be happy to give it a read. : )

Michele

pittpete 05-10-2014 03:20 PM

Kelly, i would also if need be.

NJ Gene 05-10-2014 09:57 PM

Kelly,

I would be glad to review it.

Gene

Kelly4ADR 05-10-2014 11:29 PM

Thanks everyone, I already feel better having some eyes other than mine on it. I was going to work on it some more tonight but ironically, all the computer work aggregates my neck and arm pain something awful:evil:

I'll PM everyone and send it via email when I get it done later this week.

This really means a lot to me, thank you.

Boxer78 05-11-2014 02:36 AM

Adr

I'm willing to help as well :)

Jerry5 05-12-2014 06:48 PM

Appeal

I just sent my appeal, today, had it bound, sent to two places, I read this at least twice and still found a typo.

Oh well, it is about 40 pages, all together.

It is a good idea to have someone go over it, and make suggestions, I used another person's outline, so I had a good place to start.

Let me know if you want some help (ALSO).

Jerry5 05-12-2014 07:26 PM

Maybe rethink the Mobidisc

deleted the contents, this was meant for another topic, sorry.

Kelly4ADR 05-13-2014 12:05 AM

A big TIA

Thanks everyone, i am so greatful to anyone who is willing to look it over. Unfortunately I had to slow down a bit, typing on the computer is the absolute worst thing for my neck and now my low back is reacting, ugh. I have low back issues as well, hoping to deal with that in a completely different decade as the neck is priority. As a massage therapist I would really appreciate full use of my arm!! I even missed work today because of it:bawling: I'll send it out to everyone who is willing if I ever get it done. Good luck Jerry, I'll be praying for a positive outcome for you.

Kelly4ADR 06-11-2014 06:22 PM

Changes

Wow... I just looked at the date of my last post in this thread, that day was a turning point for me. What had been a cranky low back for 5 weeks, turned disc rupture at L4-5. You can read my MRI report in "spinal round table" thread "joining the low back problem club".

In light of all this, I had to change my plan a bit. With the help of my surgeons office and a company called MCRA, I was going to submit an appeal on my behalf and include their documents. Since I haven't been able to work on it (and time is an issue since my low back depends on my cervical) I turned it back over to Gail at MCRA who will submit it on my behalf.

So instead of completing my 40 page document, I condensed it to a 4 page attestation letter that she will put with her 81 page document as well as my chart notes and letters from my Dr.

Long story short...I sent my letter to her yesterday so I don't need proofreaders. I am happy to still send it if anyone wants to read it. Now praying constantly that it will be approved so I can get this party started.

Thanks everyone for your willingness, it means a lot to me.