ADRSupport Community

ADRSupport Community (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/index.php)
-   International Assistance (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Trouble getting in contact with Barcelona spine center (https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13746)

Iron 06-16-2017 02:35 AM

Trouble getting in contact with Barcelona spine center

Hi,
I am wondering if any of the folks on here have had problems getting follow up answers from Dr. Clavel. I had a 3 level ADR surgery in may of 2015. I am doing excellent and have regained all my strength back and have zero pain. I feel like a million bucks. I am 4 weeks out from stepping on the national bodybuilding stage again.
The one issue I am having is my right, lateral head of my deltoid is always in full flexion and hard as a Roark at all times.....zero pain though. I can hook it up to a muscle stim and turn it up full blast and not feel it or have any muscular reaction. This is the same side I was having major muscle atrophy and severe weakness on.
I have sent several e-mails to Yolanda, with zero response. I had an MRI on my neck and sent tit to them the same way I sent my initial problems to them.
I am hoping for the best but very concerned on the future of what could come, because I know it's not right.
Thanks in advance for any insight or help with this matter.
Mike

Nestletea 06-25-2017 09:48 PM

Difficulty Getting Ahold of Clavel's Office

I had an M6-L and M6-C placed on 3/15/17 by Dr. Clavel. Follow-up after surgery has been horrible - Yolanda does not answer e-mails or complete forms that are asked for. I am finally receiving responses after I cc'd the international department at the hospital (customerservice.bcn@quironsalud.es). I felt terrible having to CC them on my e-mails, however, after not receiving an itemized insurance bill after 3 months and numerous e-mails, it became necessary.

phillyjoe 06-26-2017 06:37 AM

that is strange . I am at the one year follow up mark and have exchanged several emails with her last week. I suspect that whatever you need isn't in her toolkit and she is likely also chasing the international/billing department for the information.

Nestletea 06-28-2017 07:52 PM

Response Time - Barcelona Spine Center

Phillyjoe - I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt - Yolanda is super busy being the only international coordinator for their office. They may need to look into expanding, as I have read other members having a difficult time reaching them for initial consults and/or follow-up. Dr. Clavel is absolutely amazing and truly performs miracles! I would not trade my experience for anything...just wish they had better follow-up for questions and paperwork.

nihs 07-28-2017 12:43 AM

I've had similar problems with with their office too.

Cheryl0331 08-15-2017 11:14 AM

vary rare

I have rarely had trouble. The only time was when they were on holiday or vacation. I went two weeks just this one time. Yolanda was very apologetic. It almost make ya want to buy a ticket and fly over there. But don't! :laugh: