View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:42 PM

Default Follow uo after overseas surgery!

Unfortunately my doctor can't even read blood test results and said she would not refer me to physical therapy. I did have a better pain management day today and hopefully won't need a follow up. May be finally on the mend if I can get the left arm working well again. My orthopedic doc won't follow up . I tried calling him yesterday and they said they would call me back if he wanted to see me. No call yet! Too bad most doctors today only care about the almighty dollar. I know there are a few genuine caring docs out there but far and few between. Wasn't to sure if I wanted to see him anyway after all the surgeries he had dialed up for me. That is a good idea , my wife and I may pay doctor Clavel a visit in a year also. I am retired military so I can hop to Rota or Moron Spain via Air Force or Navy planes. Sounds like a plan!
May need lumbar later as I have had 6 injections. They do help. Also had Physical Therapy. Just had 3 level cervical discectomy with C4-5. C5-6 C6-7 ADR but have severe arm pain now. Waiting for X-ray and Dr Clavels plan.