View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 05:43 PM

jss this was really good to read. I used to run every day (only 30 mins to 1 hour), and it made me feel great. I cant stand the gym. I suppose running is engaging with environment and I like that. However, while I could run now (with 3 crook cervical), I have become nervous about the impact.

Your points on the snorkel free swims were important, and a good warning, but I did muse that the day I swim 2000 metres, will be the day they have inserted a full bionic implant into my brain!! How do you do that? Anyway, its worth noting, that going by your experience fitness is back on the table after ADR. Thats the take away message for me and I cant wait.

This time next week I will be arriving in Dusseldorf, and the following day meeting Dr Bierdstedt.
C5/6 - disc markedly degenerate w very prominent left paracentral/foraminal component, producing mod-to-high grade stenosis right C6nerve root exit foramen + early facet joint degen. Some deformity & indentation on cord.
C6/7 advanced disc osteophyic complex, effaces anterior CSF space and posteriorly displaces the cord. Mod-to-high grade stenosis of both C7 nerve root exit foramina. Facet joints - minor degeneration.
2 LEVEL ADR Surgery performed by Dr. Bierdstedt - NOV 7th 2013