View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 07:09 PM

Dear Dema, oh how I wish I had answers for you. I think in the end, you have to go with that voice in your head that tells you what is right for you and go with the surgeon you trust. After that you have to just put your care in their hands and pray for the best.

There is the mechanical aspect to surgery and the creative aspect. I want a surgeon that can handle the unexpected and creatively solve the problems he encounters. When surgeons look at our images I have been told they are getting about 50 percent of the picture. I think that explains why we get different answers from them. I have tried hard to figure out what is causing my issues by how I responded to my prior treatments. I too am making an educated guess but, it's still a guess. I'm at a point where not having surgery is not an option so, I will move forward to a logical solution for me. With each additional level I think we add more risk and from my experience more pain in the recovery. I'd speak to all the surgeons and get their input on what would happen if you went with just two and ask them all about going with three levels. Record your conversations with them so you can listen to their answers. I think that will help you to figure out your puzzle.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016