View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 05:28 PM

Default ADR Costs I have so far

Thanks for the updates. Hopefully, I have all the information correct now but, if I don't please let me know. I updated the information in all places I put the spreadsheet so people don't run across older copies and rely on that information.

BTW, Colorado Babe, I think you are winning the price war on cervical disc replacements. You just beat out our lowest European price. It's really good information to know that your hospital and Top Doc accepted that amount in the U.S.! I think that the amount "allowable" was determined by Medicare but, it could have been a negotiated rate by your insurance company. I'm not sure every hospital and doctor would accept that amount since it's a negotiated price but, still really good leverage.

My insurance will not cover me out of state because it's a Medicare HMO (I'm on disability) so, I think an appeal would most likely be useless since this restriction is stated up front. I am only covered out of state if it's an emergency. However, I may give Dr. Pettine's office a call when all is said and done. Now, my big question will be is it worth paying the extra money going to Europe to get the M6-C?
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016