View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:41 PM

I'm gonna chime in as another wordy member, I tend to overexplain things. Probably doesn't surprise anyone that I'm a talker too
Have the injections worked for you? I have had numerous and they never work for me. My husband has them for and L4/5 herniation and walks out like a new man, I'm so jealous of him!
I am assuming by what I read, that you are not in chronic pain, just intermittent? Just curious, what is your pain scale number? I stay at a 8 or 9, without drugs. Thank God for opiates! I laughed my butt off on your post about it being 3am and the vicodin wearing off. I too have done that many of sleepless nights, take my vicodin to go to sleep, get engrossed in something, 3 hours later I am awake and once again in pain. I am now on time released morphine with vicodin for breakthrough pain, but still dying of pain. I have to learn that I am not supermom and can not do it all, have it all and still feel great (at least not until my ADR
On the thoracic disc, I asked my dr. about doing a new mri of my t spine, when I had my most recent lumbar mri, and he told me that it didn't really matter if something was wrong because it either does not cause pain or fusion, adr is not an option. I am fortunate to only have one DDD disc, so I can't fathom having more. I was wondering how many young sufferers were out there and now I see that there is at least one more, I never see people my age at the dr's offices and do not know anyone my age with issues like myself.