View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Thanks Justin for saving me the time. In the meantime, sorry to waste most peoples� time, but I need to remind members of the guidelines here:

http://www.adrsupport.org/private-cg...b=agree_review

5. Please refrain from "trolling", i.e. posting topics or opinions that are designed to provoke a negative response from one or more specific members.

2. Nothing communicated in any discussion forum should be construed as medical or legal advice, regardless of the source.

12. While you may provide supplemental information about your own business that might be of interest to other members (without spamming them), you should not use the Discussion Forum as a vehicle to promote your business.

15. You are responsible for any actions you may take based on information or advice you receive while online. Please use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through the ADRSupport discussion forum or any other communication services. The decision to share information or conduct transactions with anyone is your own - please conduct your own research before making any decisions.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate