View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 11:22 PM

I agree there sill be something special for peole in our position to be in the same room with most of the greatest mind in this field. I have tried to figure a way to do but just don't see how right now. I even thought about driving in and then driving back home as soon as it was over but I would prob need a crane to get me out of the car after the drive. I sooo wanted to be there but if I can not a video would be nice.
Mark can I still purchase videos from past events, I don't care if they are edited, and I would be willing to pay for this event also. But for any one that can attend as you will never get out of a tape what you can get by being there.

Dave.

P.S. I would pay 150 even 200 for the video. can we get a show of hands on who else would be willing pay.
87 Lam 88 Lam no help. 11/12/04 was told I needed fusion at 2 levels L4/5 & S1/5, ADR Surgery date was 5/13/2013 with Dr. Bertagnoli had fusion on S1/L5 and ADR on L5/L4. it is now 8 years post surgery and do not even take an aspirin for my back.