View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 12:52 PM

Taken from the link above "Thanks Alastair"

Quote:
The job of being a modern patient includes not only decision making, of course, but often coordinating doctors, medical records and procedures, as well as negotiating with insurance companies, who are often the ultimate arbiters over which treatment options will be covered.
But as the patient it is your responsibility to look over everything and make the ultimate decision for your life. If your area does not provide the top health care in the country you have to seek it out and be the best advocate you can for your situation.

If I had listened to the 1st doctor I went to I would have been his first ADR patient but something in side of me said no. If I listened to the 1st ADR experienced doctor I would have had the Felxicore Disc. If I listened to the 2nd experienced ADR doctor I would have had the Charite Disc. If I had listened to the 3rd ADR expert I would have been fused. Now I am at Doctor 9 and I have chosen with the help of many here and those that I respect incredibly the Prodisc with Dr D one of the best in the US. This has been through large amount of research and discussion on my end. It is up to you as the patient to make the best decision not the insurance company you have to live with your decision for the rest of your life.

Regarding incision here is a Link from my vascular Dr Braw If you are a bit squeamish say away from the slide show. Jackhammering and Setnum I guess they got something right.

I would be willing to speak with anyone!
T-12 Compression Fracture 10/04
C-7 Spines Process Fracture 5/99
http://prodisc2.blogspot.com/
You are my Rock God in you I can do anything