View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 01:30 PM

Hi & thank you all for such a lovely welcome !
This is such an interesting site, i am learning so much more. I really do need to do more studying of my problem.
Poncho, i only found out i had Cervical Spinal Stenosis when recovering from breast cancer.
They sent me for a C.T scan of my head, i had complained of unusual headaches. They had scan done as a precaution in case the cancer had spread. Then they sent me to Neurosurgeon, from there i had Decompress Cervical Laminectomy on C3/4. Not sure if i was one of the unlucky ones i am now disabled. Then another M.R.I after car crash, i was convinced more damage had been done to my back, was shocked to learn i had prolapsed discs below C4. This was last year.
No, i haven't had second opinion as yet & no, as far as i know no spine-fractures.
I have got no idea what i'm going to do as i go into a panic every time i think of surgery.
Thank you all for your support, it really helps.
I had such a bad experience in hospital ( far to long to post ) I now also have P.T.S.D
Also, one thing that really puzzles, i don't know if anyone here will know, my surgery scar starts 3/4 top of head down to near middle of shoulder blades, does that sound about right?
Only my pain nurse seemed to question why i was cut so high up my head, she thought it seemed an awful large scar ! Oh well ! My hair has grown back in now
Love to you all
molinda x