View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 05:15 PM

Thanks for telling me how to send the attachment, I think I can figure that out now.
I have been doing so much research lately and guess what? There are 2 doctors here in Colorado who do ADR. One is a co-inventor of the Mavrick disc. The other one I googled came up with a letter from the FDA questioning him about quite a few problems he had with his ADR trial/study patients. So I don't think I would go to him, plus I want someone more experienced. It was a serious letter and they weren't happy with him not reporting problems he had within 10 days & also including 2 patients who did not meet the requirements for an ADR. I would check out the U.S. doctors but I don't think any of them would approve me. Since I'm fused to L-4 and want the ADR for the bottom 2 discs, and also I have a med/small curve in the lumbar, so I don't think U.S. doctors will approve me. Are U.S. doctors even allowed to give ADR to someone that is fused?
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.