View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 08:41 PM

Brenda,

More than a few people here can empathise with your understandable depression and that dreadful sense of bone-weariness, even in the parts of your self that don't have bones.

I suggest you decide to refuse to think about this for at least 2 days (or any period of time divisible by 2). Phase 1 is for physical, mental and spiritual recovery; pamper & feel better. Phase 2 is for thinking about and doing anything else except for *this*; just have fun or even go back and reclaim your grip on something important. Feel better, catch up on what you've been missing, prove to youself you're strong again.

That bull will still have horns in a few days. (I suspect that people here will keep him busy until you're ready to grab them again). Just, please, do come back and grab on. So whenever you're refreshed and ready, please come back here and ask for new ideas to fuel your continued march. There are lots of "marching bullfighters" here to help. Sorry ... I'm reallyreallyreally tired, but didn't want to wait to encourage you to renew and then retrench.

Fellow anti-fusion person,
-j

p.s. Does being anti-fusion make us con-fused?