View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:32 PM

Hi, thank you. The short answer is yes, the fusions where successfully and I am pain free from those levels (I had to do the L-2-L3 twice but it did work after almos 1 year), they where performed 10 years ago. Unfortunatelly the remaiming discs are doing the extra load, therefore my L4-L5 in bad shape (I had a disectomy done at that level last year but it worket only for 4 months...). I will try to contact jss. I aim going to have an appointmet with Dr B in Germany (first trough phone) to see if he had some performed. My fusion Dr is very well regarded (I wish he did ADR's but due to insurance reembursment in the us he doesn't) and his advice where the following: If I where you I would listen to Dr B, but I am not sure it would ADR would work well between 2 fusions, either I would fuse another level or most likely wait until we het technological improvments in ADr in the next 5 years. So will start by talking to Dr B Thanks!