View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:16 PM

hey lefo,

thanks for the reply.

yeah, i take the studies with a wary eye. I am just trying ot get a handle on what to expect at this point.

I have pretty much decided to go with the Prodisc...barring finding out that they are bad news or a recall is forthcoming. I guess i just want to know what to expect...in general terms. It seems like no matter what route taken surgically, there is about 10-15% odds i will have to have something done in the future. I am not crazy about those odds, but i just cant handle the pain any longer. I am an engineer and work from home...i dont know what the heck i would do if i had to go in the office daily. I dont know how the rest of the persons here have delt with work etc. That is scary to me.

Anyway, I am not an athlete or anything like that but i do ALOT or remodeling work(used to that is) and such. So I was wondering if the odds are good i will be able to resume that post surgery?

How physically have you been post your ADR? To what extent are you physiclly active? You had mentioned throwing things at the replacement...how hard are you on the replacement anyway?

Just curious....

thanks!!!!