View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwhof View Post
Hi NJ Gene, I totally agree with Lillyth about Stenum. Since I started researching ADR, I have heard of far too many negative outcomes from there, and most of them at the hands of Ritter Lang. He was my first choice in Europe, mainly because that's the first option that pops up when one searches on line. I am very glad I did not end up going there for treatment.
If your leaning towards Germany, Dr Bierstedt of ONZ is a great surgeon, and a good option. However, the reviews I have read on here about Dr Clavel are super, and I would have no problem with trusting him.
NJGene, I agree with johnwhof passionately. I had surgery by Dr.Bierstedt last November, he has done hundreds of ADR surgeries, he is experienced with a variety of discs including the the M6. His response is quickly and no fee for cosultation.
All my symtoms are GONE!