View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 02:44 PM

Dear Hesham,

I am sorry to hear about your injury. We wish you all the best in pursuit of a solution for the pain and damage to your spine.

I hope my advice will be helpful.

1) Most important is the selection of best treatment and best doctor. Only after you have made this decision should you concern yourself with cost. This is too important a surgery to shop on price.

2) I know that one US Doctor (Dr. Carl Lauryssen) periodically will travel to the Klinik Im Park, Zurich, Switzerland to perform surgeries. There is also another Doctor in Zurich Dr. B. Rischke, who claims to have performed over 1500 ADR procedures:

Phone: + 41 43 538 45 14
Fax: + 41 43 542 47 97
Mobile: + 41 79 660 95 95

I cannot provide any feedback on either of these doctors as we did not seek their opinions on our case.

3) What type of work do you do? Is it physical? I know that you will be restricted from lifting anything heavy for some time.

All the best,

Dave
- Wife has been diagnosed with Severe Spinal Stenosis Right and Left Sides, Degenerative Disk Disease at C5/6 and C6/7, Large Osteophyte Complexes at a both levels, with C6/7 on R/H Side, and C5/6 both R/H and L/H Sides. Also Reverse Lordosis.
- Performed 2-Level ADR with M6-C by Dr. Clavel, Barcelona Spine Center on 10/15/14.