View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:17 PM

Default Still unbelievable - We need a bulldog of an attorney

Remember what we were saying dude? I think it is just a bad idea to get a prostethic (A PRODISC 4 SURE) at the c4-c7 level? We see so many examples of nightmares, on this site alone with people who have had a prodisc at C5-C6.

They simply did not do enough research and pushed this product through FDA approval so that they could start raking in the bucks. We now have to suffer for the rest of our lives.

I am trying to put a dollar figure on the prospect of myself suffering everyday for the rest of my life. The neck starts aching, within a half an hour my headache starts...this turns into a migraine and then within 2 hours I am laying flat on my back, sick. Running to the bathroom to vomit.

If this is the story of my life forever and in addition, having to endure Methadone and sleeping pills...weight loss and all of the other issues. What is the dollar figure daily that Synthes or my surgeon or someone/entity owes me? I'm serious! I have to endure this crap everyday for the rest of my life. It is not getting better. The fusion did not work. I need someone to hear me scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could get my hands around my surgeon's neck...