View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Administrator

LBP,

Paulette�s positive manner is appreciated by many here, if not everyone � as you can see from Eddie and Maria�s post. Frankly, I wish we could clone her and have more Paulette�s providing helpful and supportive posts.

I find your particular post very confrontational, unnerving and perhaps even in conflict with our carefully designed guidelines:

4. Please treat others as you would expect them to treat you. Personal attacks or any type of "flaming" of other community members will not be tolerated. Refrain from personal attacks and abusive language - use constructive criticism (e.g. criticize the logic, ethics, or interpretation), not destructive criticism (e.g. personally attack an individual, their writing style, post member�s private emails without permission, etc.)

Paulette, on a more serious note, you should know that I have received many complaints about your post. There are too many to list here, but here are a few excerpts from certified letters sent to my house just this morning:

��there is no such word as �waud�...�

Madge Orrity, Merriam Webster Online Editor

��we object to the insinuation that panties cause bunching, dermatitis or any other annoying condition. This allegation is baseless. If operators of panties read the instruction manual and follow SOP, they will luxuriate in comfort all day long��

Laura Norder, American Panty Union
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate