View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 12:53 PM

Thanks for posting this. I have not posted here on the forum about this (although I have discussed it with a number of people in private channels and I agree it's an important topic to discuss, so I am replying here). After my surgery in early 2006, I have this problem. I knew there was a risk and that it was relatively small but that it might happen. I am workig with a urologist but its completely unknown whether it will ever get better.

It is, I agree, important to know and fully accept the risks ahead of time. Even having done that, for a period of time I had a diffcult time accepting the side effect of an otherwise amazing and worthwhile surgery. If I had it all to do over, I would do so, but I'd make a visit to a facility so I could bank some child-making cells, since that would have simplified things compared to where I am now.

Anyone who has this problem now, or who has a need to discuss the risks can feel free to private message me. Knowldge is power and support is important, too.

greg
Kineflex ADR, Seattle WA 2/15/06
I GOT MY LIFE BACK!
http://www.greghughes.net/