View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 01:35 PM

Jeff, I agree that one bad "rap" has more weight than a positive one. I've only been on this site for about a month and the information i gleaned about TBI had to do with the number of surgeries - I was more concerned about Stenum (since that was my first introduction to possible sites). Dr. Zigler seems to have a fantastic reputation - I had inquired a few times as to the number of multi-levels he performed, and had not received an answer. It was one of my first questions when interviewing surgeons as I had learned that the complexity of multi-level cannot be compared to a single level. Either way, that being said....I do feel good about either surgeon...Dr. Bertagnoli or Dr. Bierstedt. My real concern is the device. I also want to live with it for a minimum of 20+ years. To spend my entire savings (and then some) only to be back in the place where I started (looking at fusion) is futile. I really appreciate the information. I need to re-examine my options.
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6