View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 10:40 AM

Thanks Alastair.

Just hoping that the removal of the battery will take away the last bit of discomfort I was having. We'll see. Third time they cut into my butt(LOL) to work on battery so for all I know they could have just irritated it more and I could be sorry I did it. Time will tell. But the battery was SO BIG, about the size of one's hand, a new one that was to last up to 5 years. I didn't want it, I wanted the older smaller one that you replace yearly but didn't get it. Had it been the smaller one I would have left it in there, but every step I took you could see it pushing out the skin like someone poking a pen from the inside out of me and it was quite irritating also.

Anyway, its out and I feel much better today. What stinks the most is that I had a such a program down working out, that I now have to stop for 10+ days until the staples are removed. I think there are 14 of them! YUCK.

Take care, and have a good day all.

Bill