View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 02:54 AM

Default Congratulations!

WOW!!!!!! Congratulations on your fasting results. You are one tough dude! hahahahaha What you accomplished takes intense mind over body power. I sure don't think I want to do that unless absolutely necessary!

Before I left the states, for about a month I gave myself about a six hour window everyday to eat food. So, 18 hours off and six hours on was the type of fast I was trying out. It gives some of the organs a chance to rest and detox. I still consumed pretty much the same amount of calories so, didn't lose much weight on it but, I felt really good doing it. I would have my first meal around 1 p.m. and stop eating at 7 p.m. I measured my alkaline water (with mineral rocks to infuse minerals into the water) consumption during the day and tried to drink 90 ounces or more.

I think when I get home, I'll juice throughout the day and then eat a light meal at night. I have done this before with both my juicer and also using my Vitamix to make mostly veggie shakes with some protein powder added. I need to lose weight and this is the easiest way for me to do it. Now, I can exercise again too and I'm just over the moon about that! A body in movement is a happy body.

I wonder if a less extreme fast would result in similar plasma benefits that you mentioned? I think you are trying this out in preparation for your next stem cell treatment right? If you provided the details and I missed it, just send me the post number and I'll go back and read it.

Thanks for the update. Your posts are so interesting to me!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016