View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 12:56 AM

Hey JK,

Nothing on the growth factors and I have stayed away from fasting until I get two weeks the other side of my recent treatments. Im planning to do it all over again [modified] and I will be looking at maybe cycling though 2-3 fasts together with my new diet and then get a stem measure [adipose or BMAC]. This will be more definitive. The rationale is I know my recent stem number out of the BMAC draw. Will this go up or down [should go up ]if I keep a strict regimen going diet wise ? A higher number will mean a higher level of healthy stems in the blood stream naturally. I might incorporate it later in the year with another round of BMAC stem injections which I wont get a read on for awhile

Im also challenging my thinking on supplements. I reckon we can get enough regenerative nutrients into the system without too many pills. I also think there are some boosts that can be done intravenously like B12. What I want to do some work on what other ways can I get my own endocrinology switched on to release more healthy stems into my system to aid regeneration
Otherwise suffered in pain on and off
Recently had stem cell treatment for facets which have improved markedly
Looking at hybrid solution in the coming months