View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 11:48 AM

Howdy Red, great thread. I'm in a similar boat . My original symptoms have subsided a great deal, though I've recently picked up a new one - a slight limp in my right leg.
Have zero pain, and very slight tingly finger (left hand) and fingers (right hand).

Since my symptoms don't significantly impact my life I'm really on the fence about rolling the dice with a surgery. Seems there is a very high percentage of patients who would repeat the procedure knowing what they know after the fact (90%+). There are no guarantees of course.

Good idea to get a surgeon lined up should you need the procedure on shorter notice - I've kind of been blowing that off. You've also motivated me to ask about epidural injection, perhaps that would give me some relief as well.

The surgeon (only 1 so far last year) I spoke with wanted to go ACDF over ADR as he felt it was the "more conservative option", but was happy to refer me to ADR guys if i wished. I see online he now does ADR also. I should probably get a second MRI and see how things are progressing.