View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:56 PM

Hi Woodypaint,

Yeah I've decided I'll just let the symptoms dictate the decision. If the symptoms come back again in force and I can't do the things I like to do (running/grappling/lifting) then I'll just schedule the Mobi-C surgery for the 1 level and go with the good odds. I'm pretty confident I've found one of the best ADR surgeons in the Chicago area. I'm tired of not doing the things I like to do out of fear it'll cause a flare-up. It's been 9 months since the initial rupture and I originally gave it 3 months "rest" and after my flare-up 4 months later I rested again for 3 weeks, but it didn't even seem to make much difference the second time around. It was only the injection & Prednisone cycle that turned it back off. I think the next serious flare-up I'm probably jumping off the fence and into the surgery room. I could try another injection and hope a few more months heals it but as this gets closer to a full year since it originally started I'm starting to think it is what it is.
- Considering C6-C7 Mobi-C replacement.