View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 12:59 PM

Phatbird, sorry i'm not a female, but i just developed some groin pain a few days ago. it stops short of my business, yet so close it is scary. have an MRI scheduled for next week. the pain is also in my right thigh emanating from the center of my back, along the top of my pelvis. i can stand or walk for about 3-15 minutes and it is excruciating. i have sent my cervical and thoracic MRI to DR. Clavel in Spain, as soon as i get these fresh lumbar MRI i will send those as well. also as soon as that MRI is done, Dr. Bierstedt in Germany will get the whole thing as well. the Swiss spine registry has done a lot of testing of the AxioMed Freedom lumbar disc as well. against all of the hard ball disc used in Europe, with better outcomes. there is also the Premia Tops facet replacement if that is an option and the SK M-6 adr. Dr. Bierstedt has done both M-6 and the Premia, good luck!
2007 mri revealed all but 2 discs of entire spine are either bulged, some torn, a few herniated and compressing foramenal nerves or chord c3-4 fusion. myelomalacia at 2 levels, facet arthropathy, spinal and foramenal stenosis, yadda, yadda...