Thread: Ranking System
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 12:08 PM

Hi Terry,

I'm so new here that I don't know if I feel completely comfortable giving suggestions. Any rankings will likely be ok with me since I think every forum has it's own unique character and rankings/titles just enhance them. Some of the things my gaming forums do is give people rank/title based off their position in the in game guild, one forum has everyone equally ranked "random person" which I never minded because I can be fairly random if I'm in a silly mood. Another had no rankings whatsoever.

I did want to give a silly thought out there on the troll talk though. If it went into a fantasy realm as one of your posts touched on, troll may not be such a bad term! Forest Troll, Ancient Troll, Troll Shaman, haha. I'm a fantasy nut and World of Warcraft addict so I get a kick out of that kind of theme.

Regardless of how the rankings change, we're all here for a similar purpose. I know that reading everyones experiences and feedback has been a huge help to me in the short time I've been here. I can only hope the things I post will do the same in the future as well. In the meantime I'll wear my new member sponge suit and soak up all the wonderful information that's been posted so far. Hopefully my time will come to wring out plenty of info for others. *grin*

I hope everyone's Monday is going well.

- Did mild PT, some chiropractics and self regulated pain management since initial sports injury in Spring 1997.
- XRay and Bone Scan Jan/Feb 2007
- PT March to May 2007
- MRI Jan 2008
- Disco positive at L5/S1 Feb 2008
- ADR surgery at L5/S1 on June 23rd 2008 - Prodisc
- Recovery - so far so good!