View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 09:23 PM

Default Just an observation

Ok I have been reading way too much. I chose Bertagnoli. But I wanted to read all the negatives about all doctors mentioned here. Now I'm not bashing anyone as I'm sure all these doctors are all great n bad outcomes are just a fact of life. People omit facts people are sometimes obese or what ever. I learned just a moment ago n correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to make enemies with cynlite lol.

Did dr Clavel work at stenum? I was on a uk support site reading n a lady said she had surgery in Germany at stenum by a Ritter n Clavel? Also I see a Peterson guy worked at stenum n now works at a different place with Ritter their site bashed Bertagnoli on numerous paid adverts. My final choices were Clavel n Bertagnoli what sold me was the pro disc. I feel it's a better disc for me. While I don't like the huge keels I like the idea of the wide gap Bertagnoli like to leave to ward of auto fusion between verts it seems a few people has ossification problems with m6. Like I said it's all a crap shoot. My buddy is an ortho n he says other than knee replacement all prosthetic device I plantations are 50/50.

I hope I'm not offending anyone just want the facts available as I didn't know about stenum n Clavel if it is true and I didn't see it mentioned here and I have read all the older n new posts here. So I'm the one who started the wave in the stadium today lmao. Good luck to everyone 18 days n counting.

I'm so nervous words can't describe. What sounds far fetched is the 90 percent plus I here dr claim. Looks like my buddy is right more like 50/50 by my definition of success!
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great