View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 08:13 AM

It is a difficult adjustment financially, but I've been through worse. I've had to start over and make new beginnings throughout my life (lastly when my husband died of cancer in 04). I remarried in 08 and two months later we had a car accident that left me in this condition. My poor husband has had to deal with my pain management and crankiness. We both deserve better, and if it takes starting over again - it just makes us stronger individuals.
I am very resourceful and will make this work. We are not like video games - no "do overs" or "unlimited lives." I want to enjoy the one I have.

Stonewall Boris - You made the right decision. Every day you spend out of bed as a functioning human being is worth every dime spent. I'm sure your wife appreciates having her husband back too.
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6