View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 12:25 AM

Smile Dr. Zeegers

I'm happy to report that I have been working with Dr. Zeegers the last few days. Yes, he's worth the wait! More questions and more tests are needed unfortunately but, I'm heading in the right direction. He is by far the most thorough surgeon I have ever worked with and I am so incredibly grateful he's helping me because I certainly do need his guidance. I'm one complicated case and the surgeons here in the U.S. have just plain failed me. I'm also very grateful to have Dr. Clavel on my team. I think between the two of them, I'll find the right answer for me. Dr. Zeegers is more conservative and systematic than Dr. Clavel so, I think they are a very good balance.

When my parents were in their last year of their lives and I was navigating through the healthcare system for them, I had some doctors tell me I just needed to accept that they were dying. Seriously, they said that to me!!! I moved their care to the best hospitals in the country and the difference was like night and day. (My Dad lived an extra year and a half beyond what the losers expected! My Mom lived about an extra six months. A really great doctor can make all the difference!) Now, I'm dealing with the same type of crap! I know some of you have heard this too "Well, you should just learn to live with your pain." They can stuff that opinion.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016