View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 10:44 AM

I agree with you all, unfortunately I only remembering talking to them not the actual conversation. As a matter of fact they also told me over the phone they were going to pay the claim (without the cost of the discs) before they realized it was all done in one surgery then came the denial. I want to figure out how to call the hospitals to get the cost (approximately cost) of a one level fusion, then I can ask my doctors office here to give my an estimate on what his bill would be. That be done, I think I will surf the net and see if I can get any articles about the the risks of any surgery and maybe go about that way, they it would not be medically best for me to have had this done as two surgeries.
Any other thoughts. I will definetly call the state commisions office after I get everything together at the same time as doing my appeal.
If any one has any information or documents (example estimates of fusion surgeries) that you think will happy me I greatly appreciate it. I would not use any ones names though just the hospital date of estimate and the estimate.
Thanks again

Judy
ADR L5/S1
Diagnosed with Arachnoiditis 11/06