Thread: Out of solution
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 03:15 PM

Default Dr. Clavel

Contact him through his website: http://www.doctorclavel.com/en-us

Upload your information to Yolanda. She will email you back after you contact her through his website and tell you what to do.

I started in May of last year and it took about 5 weeks for them to get back to me once they had the completed package. Summer is a very busy time for Dr. Clavel! He told me last week he is taking his vacation in August so, expect a three week delay then. I would get started now if you don't want to wait until the fall for an answer.

I just got back from Spain this past Saturday after having a three level ADR done on my neck by Dr. Clavel. It was the best decision of my life! It took a long time to figure it out. I posted everything in two very long threads on the ADR Board on how I came to the decision. I also posted a thread in the post surgery forum discussing my recent surgery.

Good luck!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016