View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romakis View Post
OK, I have spent last 2 weeks reading through all the material on this website and others and one thing I have to say is that I am scared ....less now!! I have noticed that most people with, hopefully???, good outcomes either do not post or stop posting updates and responding to messages, or something bad happened to a lot of them! Bad outcomes however are absolutely horrible, and there are so many of them. Before I really hoped that I could just go for an ADR if I get fed up with pain, but now I am almost certain I have to wait until it becomes absolutely unbearable before I decide to go for the surgery.
I know how you feel. I waited until it got really bad before I went and got the ADR for my l5/s1. In hindsight, I am not sure why I didn't go years ago to get it done. If I could do it all over again, I would have gone at least 3 years ago to get all fixed up. I went with the doc with the highest success rate and who has been doing it the longest. I figured if anything were to go wrong, at least I went with the best of the best.

Cheers,

Karger