View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM

I can hardly post this as compared to the knowledge of you all I feel really ignorant. I have had a 2 level cervical ADR and am getting some positive results. I had a full MRI which showed bilateral acet degeneration and a cyst on the exit foramen of L5/S1 (which may or may ot be compressing nerves). My symptoms say "yes "it is compressing the nerves I have buttock pain on sitting only, and electric type heel pain when I am upright, but not any pain if I wear 3" heels..nnThis is getting in the way of my walking to get fit so its hard to see the end to my misery. The question I want to ask the professionals is, " is my pain more likey to be facet related or cyst related." The MRI shows it is fairly largel although its been reported as "small " the surgeons who have looked at it cant rotate the image so have given up and said its small but I can on my computer and it gets bigger on rotation and looks significant to me. I would appreciate any input and know its just suggestion and experience not diagnosis thanks Maz
Active C ADR 2 levels 18th Sept 08
pain remains in shoulders and neck but is better than before (level 2-6)
arm pain resolved