Thread: Ranking System
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 06:33 PM

Thanks Linda:

The only reason that I thought of this is that it just seemed a little antiquated. I came up with some ideas as to what people provide.

Maybe a new category exists; Karma Counselor, Karma Enlightenment, Karma on the top of the Mountain, Karma Cry on my Shoulders, etc.

Or; Novice, Practitioner, Teacher or Scholar, Manager.

Or Science Fiction Fantasy Levels:

Apprentice, Thurmaturge, Mage, Grand Wizard.

Or, How about putting out a survey to allow members to name the titles? Just some friendly suggestions. There should be some distinction between what people provide. Slackwater, Justin, Harrison = Scholars or Teachers; Or Slackwater and Justin could be considered researchers as they provide a tremendous amount of insight. Physicians may hold a class of their own like scholar. People that help others could be counselors. Persons who are mired in their disease could be students as they are searching for answers and may not contribute as much as they are still in the pain phase and struggling. They still provide support for others and their contributions are excellent. It is for the ones still suffering that make me stay and lend a hand.

These are just some ideas that I believed deserved a little thought. I certainly don't consider myself a scholar. I do feel a strong sense of compassion for others though and try to help people feel a little bit better. It sucks to be in pain and robs people of their spirit.

Some other thoughts?

We're all in this together.

Terry Newton
1994 ruptured C6-C7
1995 Hemi-Laminectomy C5-C6, C6-C7 Mayo Clinic
Bicycle Accident 2004
MRI, EMG, Facet Injections, Epidural Blocks, Lumbar Discogram.
Stenum Hospital Surgery November 4, 2006
Prestige Disc C5-C6, C6-C7
Maverick Disc S1-L5, L4-L5