View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 12:18 AM

Hi Remodelme44, it seem like you have some light years on your spine. You may consider later for an ADR, which may have better prosthesis for your lower back. Maybe even a better surgical method to replace your disc. Do your homework as you still have lot of time. I was also told, i can leave it alone but 3-5 years time maybe my back will be bone on bone. So it is still up to your decision as nobody should tell you what to do as this will be the body that you will need to live in.

I went for ADR replacement because i could not lift things more than 5kg and i will be on my bed for days to weeks. I am 39yo, and i have a lovely family with 3 kids. I just cannot stand anymore for not playing with my kids or even hugging them. So it is very depressing to see another daddy that play with their kid.

This is my main reason, and i am on my way to recover. I am 1 week out from my L5S1 replacement. Well, my problem also purely mechanical rather than nerve/leg problem. Yes, it is also very localized back pain, as in hot sensation and feel like snapping into two when i bend over. I am on the facebook with ADR as i can chat with someone instantly there, join us there if you need a chat. Cheers Donmas
2015- Re injured my back and BIG mistake going to CHIRO then my condition got worse with sciatica.
2016- MRI showed tear getting bigger caused by CHIRO.
2017- DISCOGRAM and CT, found my L5S1 torn through annulus fibrosus and pain is similar. Waiting ADR LP-ESP.