View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 01:23 PM

I welcome all comments positive and negative. I am not looking for the fastest or the cheapest, just looking for the best for me. Ritter Lang was off my radar but recent events have brought him back into the fold, mostly because there are two people in my city that I have met and talked to, one had a 2 level lumbar replacement and the other a 3 and both were very happy with their treatment, they recovery and there results, one is only a couple months post op while the other is a few years, plan to talk to them more this week as our initial discussions were brief

As for research , Internet is really crappy in my opinion for quality research on doctors, sometimes its hard to distinguish people being upset over a bad surgery or a surgery that didnt get them the results they wanted. I am not rushing into anything but am also not wanting to wait too much longer for my decision. Am I still leaning one way? yes I am Dr Clavel I am still leaning too, but probably because I have actually talked to him face to face (skype) but am looking to do research Ritter Lang as well and the other options that have been supplied to me.

Its a big decision and it makes it harder to do when you are quite nervous to do the operation at all, spent all my life hearing don't do a back operation from Canadian doctors as it will be a worse decision or wait till your screaming in pain or so bad it is time to fuse, but as i research ADR seems like a pretty good option if done correctly of course.
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year