View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 02:35 AM

Default Trouble getting in contact with Barcelona spine center

Hi,
I am wondering if any of the folks on here have had problems getting follow up answers from Dr. Clavel. I had a 3 level ADR surgery in may of 2015. I am doing excellent and have regained all my strength back and have zero pain. I feel like a million bucks. I am 4 weeks out from stepping on the national bodybuilding stage again.
The one issue I am having is my right, lateral head of my deltoid is always in full flexion and hard as a Roark at all times.....zero pain though. I can hook it up to a muscle stim and turn it up full blast and not feel it or have any muscular reaction. This is the same side I was having major muscle atrophy and severe weakness on.
I have sent several e-mails to Yolanda, with zero response. I had an MRI on my neck and sent tit to them the same way I sent my initial problems to them.
I am hoping for the best but very concerned on the future of what could come, because I know it's not right.
Thanks in advance for any insight or help with this matter.
Mike
Grade 2+ spondylolesthesis at L5/S1 (I can deal with the pain as long as I am active)
May 8 2015----3 Level Cervical ADR @ C4-C5-C6
With Dr. Clavel