View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:16 PM

NJGene: Very good advice about the travel insurance. I've always used it, but didn't even consider it as an option; why? I don't know - logical and good common sense. Thank you.

Cheryl, I recently joined this forum about a week ago, and have learned more from the members and their experience than I could have researched on my own. My eyes are wide open. I have just been quoted from Dr. Bertognoli for my 2 (possibly 3) level cervical ADR. I am gathering all my information and will be happy to share with you. I haven't heard from Dr. Clavel in a week. All of my information had been forwarded and received 10 days ago. I'm still waiting on Dr. Bierstedt and I have contacted the Texas Back Institute (Dr. Zigler) - all bases are covered.
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6