View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:21 PM

Default Regarding Cyprus and Spain option

Thank you TPatti and Newleaseonlife. To Newleaseonlife, where are you located? If you prefer I can send you a PM if you don't want to answer me publicly. I am inclined to consider Cyrpus, because the surgeon with whom I had my last fusion here in the U.S. endorses it. However, I don't want to rule out Dr. Clavel either. I've heard great things from TPatti and others. Here is one question, why is Dr. Clavel on Dr Ritter-Lang's website? According to Sue, he is a "partner" but that website pushes Germany and Stenum. They also have a location in Berlin, but less available surgery dates there. If I consider Dr. Clavel, should I go through Sue or directly through Dr. Clavel's office? With both Cyprus and Dr. Clavel, is there a way to electronically send my MRI images to them? Also, with respect to Cyprus, are there direct flights from the U.S.? Not that I mind switching in Europe. To get to Bremen I would have to make a switch as well. Thanks again for your feedback. It gives me food for thought. The internet seems to take you directly to Stenum as the first option and I'm starting to learn true nightmares about the place.
2008 - Foraminotomy at C6/C7 on left side
Feb, 2010 - Cervical Fusion C4/C5
Dec, 2010 - Lumbar Fusion L3/L5
2013 - Bulge on C5/C6; herniation C6/C7 right side
Mar 26, 2013 - Foraminotomy at C6/C7 on right side
May 5, 2015 - ADR with Dr Blumenthal of TBI for C5/C6 using Mobi-C