View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Lightbulb

Jason, how do you envision a solution? What else have you tried? If you are willing to try an alternative approach, check out the Gerson Therapy that has helped thousands of patients. It has successfully treated many cancers (not all types, but many), immune diseases and various arthritic conditions -- including spine pain.

Some people in this community have adopted parts of their program and have attained significant pain reduction in lower back pain. But most people here are in severe pain and are looking for a more immediate solution (like me in 2003-2004).

But for those that are willing to open their minds, study and adopt a natural approach, their bodies are healing. I know because I met and talked to these people who were healed with the GT. Before I even heard of Dr. Max Gerson I was already employing some of his therapies without realizing it...and getting better!

More information here:

Gerson Therapy - Alternative Cancer Treatment

I keep meaning to post information on this in the The Naturopathic Corner forum but I never find the time. Even if this therapy doesn't get you to the finish line, it will most definitely help your body heal and support your next steps towards wellness.

Note that some business references about the Gerson Therapy are harsh when it comes to alternative therapies. As to why detoxification and hyper-nutrition is a dangerous protocol, I cannot say why Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center calls this hazardous. Maybe patients trying to heal their bodies without chemicals is considered dangerous.

So, this is one of many non-surgical ways to help your body heal. Give it some thought.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate