View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 12:27 PM

Default Allan

Sorry I'm an Aussie in Australia, Queensland if you know about us at all. I'm not far from the Gold Coast but have not been able to enjoy much of my local environment lately as over the last 2 years I have just been so restricted in my movements that I haven't been out much and the boat just sits in the back yard. I so miss the beautiful days out on the rivers I also miss the fish. Now I have to buy it at the shops which has been upsetting. I used to always catch my own sea food. I am lucky to be able to walk around the shop isles with the leg pain. So I am hoping the sciatica will be gone soon.

I am not sure about the implants so I will find out once I see my surgeon again. I will come back and say hello again and lets hope it all goes well. My brother is flying up from Sydney in the morning to be here for me and my parents as they are in there 70's. It is about 1,000 KM and 1 1/2 hours to fly up so not too bad. He wants me well so I can come and stay with him. We both love music and fishing. He plays drums and I am a bit of a guitarist. It will be good to be able to enjoy all that again in the future.
Allan