View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:02 PM

Default AlphaKlinik in bankruptcy?

Hello all.

I am in the middle of getting an evaluation from Dr. Zeegers and learned recently that ALphaKlinik filed BK and at the end of August was taken over by another clinic. The AlphaKlinik website now directs to this other clinic and discussions of their expansion plans. They have different doctors and there is no mention of Zeegers on their site.

I saw elsewhere on the web that someone said Zeegers' part of the clinic -- Hoogland -- was really a separate clinic and will continue to function unchanged. But I have no idea if that is true.

I sent my films to Germany 10 days ago and got an e-mail asking me for my credit card number for review. But since then I have been unable to elicit an e-mail response from anyone at the clinic.

I am also getting an evaluation by Dr. Bertagnoli. But I have heard many good things about Zeegers and also about the Activ-L, which he prefers.

Does anyone out there have any information about the status of Zeegers and the AlphaKlinik BK?

Thanks so much!
Leora.
Large central L5-S1 herniation in late July 07 with progressive cauda equina symptoms. Laminectomy/discectomy on Sept 7 2007. Very difficult recovery. Still on disability, working 2 hrs/day from home in a chaise lounge Nerve issues in both legs an