View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:54 PM

I just returned to the US last Friday after a 2-level ADR with Dr Clavel in Barcelona on January 10th and he & his team are AMAZING. He not only has time for you before he has "your business" and is doing the phone/Skype consult, but also when you have your pre-op, the morning of the operation and your post-op. For my post-op, he had a full waiting room (it was actually pretty funny as 1/2 of us had neck braces on) and he still totally took his time with me and answered each & every question my husband & I had. It is not AT ALL like American care where you are just a number.

Yolanda (his assistant) is very helpful and Laia, the physical therapist, comes to your hotel after you are discharged from the hospital and works with you. She has magic hands!

I did not have one negative experience with any one on staff at the hospital - everyone was very pleasant and supportive. I highly recommend you talk to Dr. Clavel. I am sure there are many other good surgeons out there, but I honestly don't think you can do better than Dr. Clavel.
2-level cervical ADR (c 3/4 & c 4/5) with Dr. Clavel in Barcelona on January 10, 2013