View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 04:00 PM

i felt that nursing care was at least as good as in the US and I didn't speak any Spanish. My night translator was a very nice young college student but she basically could sleep through a freight train. Finally the nurses had to come - which they didn't immediately come because they relied on the translator in the room connected to mine. But I didn't need any pain killers for my 3 level other than steroids and NSAIDS- I was just freezing from the AC and needed it turned down! Once you estasblish a relationship, even with the help of google translate, you find that these folks are very caring and warm - don't worry, they won't let you suffer. I went there alone, with hibernating translator for just one night (she asked if she could skip the second night to go out with her friends- why not? I wish I was going along...)
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona