View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:40 AM

Thank you for your input Mslizzy. Up to this point I have only talked to a attorney once on this matter and at that time he stated that I didnt need an attorney at that time but I might tomorrow...lol He was very honest and upfront but since my work and work comp seemed to be doing everything right there was no need to get him involved. Work so far has been great as far as getting me into a different position and work comp has okd all medical procedures so far without question. Like the attorney said though I might need him tomorrow as I dont want just anyone doing an adr or fusion on me and my current surgeon says only 1 level can have adr and hes not happy with the outcomes,but he doesnt do them so it is a biased opinion on his part. I hope your journey goes well and please keep in contact if we can compare notes on how work comp is handling our cases or if you just want to chat. Thanks again.
2010 Lumbar Laminectomy at 2 levels
Pain in back and legs ongoing just had Caudal Block 5-2010
They want to do 3 level fusion but unsure if thats best. Any responses appreciated!!!