View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:00 PM

I'm so sorry you are still struggling so much. Doctor Light in San Francisco is the only one I know of that has a reputation of fixing other surgeon's mistakes here in the U.S. He's expensive so, your insurance would have to cover him. I know of someone else that traveled to see him. However, I don't know if it's possible to remove a Prodisc because of the keel design.

I hope in time you start feeling better! Sometimes, the healing takes time and more than the 8 weeks that we read of so much on the surgeon's websites. I'm giving myself a year. It's been 3 1/2 months for me and things are still shifting and changing. I'm still using the Primrose oil and hoping in time it will help with the vocal cord issues. I had them prior to my ADR surgery and were most likely caused by my other 4 cervical surgeries. Stay positive!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016