View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 11:58 AM

Hi go big red,
what you're telling us here is absolutely awesome. I'm not familiar with the majority of the USA spine surgeons because I live in the UK, but do feel that there might be a slight chance of intervention by an appropriate and well qualified and experienced spine surgeon.

The surgeons across in Europe, especially Dr Zeegers and Bertagnoli are the most experienced ADR spine surgeons in the world. I would strongly suggest you send x-rays and things across to them for an opinion -- -- -- I think Dr Zeegers charges $79.You can send your X-rays by E mail -- I have described how to do that in the FAQ`s

If the end plates have not been formed properly then there could be a chance that these could be rectified with the latest type of cement which is used.

You need to have update MRI scans, discography, and as much medical information as possible.

I honestly don't feel that I have the experience or knowledge to advise you in your case, other than say take as much information to the best people that I know in the world and see what they say
best,
Alastair
http://www.adrsupport.org/alastair.html
Thank goodness for Dr Zeegers I am painfree
I am here to help,I live in the UK

I now run the UK spine site and can be contacted at

www.adrsupportuk.com/