View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:45 PM

Thanks everybody.

This week has been an emotional rollercoaster. But I'd be wandering around in the dark without your site, Harrison.

I did take a look at Stenum, but there seems to be an abundance of horror stories (at least, more so than for AlphaKlinik), and the website heist really grinds my gears. Harrison took the gentlemanly route and threw the law in their face. I'm more childish, and with a knowledge of computer in/security, I would've hammered them into the ground that way. Either way, Stenum is not for me.

The crazy thing is, there was a newspaper article here in Toronto a few months ago (near the end of 2009) which said that the current waiting time to get a fusion here is 10 years. That's right....years! Insane. I suppose a newspaper won't make that stuff up. They focussed on a woman who went to India to have it done. Worked out well for her. India, however, not for me.

I'm seriously considering going to AlphaKlinik for fusion. If Zeegers will do it, I would say I'm definitely in. Why have the bozos around here do it?

Thanks again to everyone for their support - truly a life saver, and I mean that literally.

There's so much suffering on this board, it boggles my mind.

Anyway, even though I'll probably do fusion, I'll keep updating in case it's of some interest.

Dave

1997: L5-S1 left-side disc herniation
epidurals and perivertebral injections
Jan 23, 2009: discotomy in Toronto
July 2009: L5-S1 left-side further herniation
epidurals and perivertebral injections
June 8, 2010: L5-S1 Activ L ADR by Dr. Zeegers at Beta Klinik

https://sites.google.com/site/daveadr2010/